Guessing Game


Daughter Duties 26
Photo from www.leadingtolearning.com


During dinner last night, Mom was telling me about this TV soap actress that Mom and Dad both like. Both of my parents have been racking their brains for about a wk (?!)  and they haven't come up with her name yet. So, I try to help them out. 
Me: Is she young or old? 

D and M: Middle-age!
Me: Is she someone I have watched?

D and M:  "Yes yes!" 
Me: Award-winning? 

D and M:"Yes! Yes! She always plays the Mom in soap operas!"
Me: Hmmm, Jaclyn Jose? 

D and M: "Nooooo!"
It took me about an hour and going on the internet and showing them pictures to find out who she was. 
It was Cherry Pie Pecache.

After that, Mom again said,"I don't like this certain TV host/actress". And she proudly tells me that the host's name is "Austin!" Mom, I don't know anyone called "Austin" on local TV!!! And so, we go through the whole guessing game again.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom and the Mirror

Girls