Thank you, 2016!




My 2016 is full. It started with some 😭 and a whole lot of πŸ’‘ as I said  to my comfort zone of πŸ˜·πŸ€’(-ck + x) years. But with tons of πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™, the year gave me so much more than I could have expected. A truckload of πŸ˜‚and  πŸ˜’as I started  πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🏫 and a bunch of πŸ‘ΆπŸ€‘and πŸ’Šfrom being an πŸ’‰MD.  My itchy 🐾 got to do some ✈🚝🚣 and I learned something new 🚴 this year .  I lost some πŸ‘« because of πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ»and/or their πŸ‘‡mentality but gained new found respect from those who can allow for πŸ‘„(differences in opinions). I met a bunch of new πŸ‘― , have shared many πŸ“, treated numerous 😷,  and spent more time with πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§. My pockets may be lighter this year, but my πŸ’–and πŸ‘» are full! So, πŸ‘‹πŸ‘2016! Bring it on, πŸ™Œ 2017! Happy New Year, Everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom and the Mirror

Girls