Snippets of a Pediatrician's Life. Humorous, inspiring and heartwarming stories about babies, children, friends and parents.
I'm Going Home
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Daughter Duties 40 They were cleaning my Dad up while he was seated. They asked him if he was feeling dizzy or faint. This was his answer: "Magaling na ko. Uuwi na nga ako eh."
Daughter Duties #61 My sister and I were at the grocery yesterday to do our food run. We called up Mom to ask if she still had last minute requests. Mom: “Pakibili din kami ng biscuits.” Ate: “Anong klase, Mom?” Mom: “Yung square-square. Nagustuhan namin” Ate: “Anong name/brand?” Mom: “Basta yung hugis square!!!!” 🤦🏻♀️ #ayannanamansiya #pinoyhenyoatthegrocery
Petite Pedia Plots 160 A 13 year old patient is migrating to the US and wanted to give me a handmade gift. Truly made with love. Thank you and I will miss you guys.
Petite Pedia Plots 22 After explaining that he can’t eat or drink, even water, for 8 hrs prior to his operation, our 12 yr old patient suddenly looked anxious. After thinking hard, he then worriedly asked me, “i can’t swallow even my saliva?”
Comments
Post a Comment